Homeowners Insurance

The coverage you have depends on the type of policy you have. Unlike auto insurance where policies are pretty much the same, homeowners policy can be quite different depending on the “form” number. The best type on policy depends on what you want to cover. There are 3 Basic Home Insurance Policies:

H0-1 – Basic Homeowners Policy. This covers your dwelling and personal belongings against 11 types of perils: fire or lightening, windstorm or hail; explosion; riot or civil commotion, aircraft, vehicles; smoke; vandalism or malicious mischief; theft; damage by glass or safety glazing material that is part of the building, and volcanic eruption.
HO-2 – Basic Homeowners Policy plus a little more: It has all the coverages of the HO-1 and 6 other perils: falling objects; weight of ice snow or sleet; three categories of water related damage from home utilities or appliances; and electrical surge damage.

HO-3- Special Form (also called All Risk) is the most popular form. This covers 17 stated perils plus any other perils not specified in the policy except for flood, earthquake, war and nuclear accident.

We have insurance for all types of homes

For existing customers

Helpful Resources